Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mall of America with PJ

I'm just going to post pictures and caption them to keep from being redundant.


PJ, Logan, Savannah, and Sierra went on this thing. PJ climbed to the top in a matter of minutes. Logan got to the top and pulled on the air horn ropes (but it didn't go off). Savannah went up several levels. Miss "I can't wait to climb on that thing and get to the top" made it all the way to level 2. ;oD I am so proud of her for even attempting it.







Sierra on the bumper cars.

Sierra and Logan

 Logan at the top pulling on the air horn ropes.

 Savannah                                               Logan                            PJ
Their faces say it all. They were having so much fun.



 Sierra and Shelby - "Mama, enough with the pictures," Sierra says.

Shelby enjoying a not so scary ride.

PJ on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (Do you sing when you read that?) Ride that I will NEVER get on again. EVER.


Getting a treat.

Sierra taking a break from walking and enjoying the view.

Shelby walked up to me with this on and said, "Don't shoot. It's just me."

Shiloh in the wolf hat.











I hope you enjoyed these. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment