Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Organized Chaos

Let's see. Logan turned 17 on the 12th. OMGosh where did the time go? We spent the weekend in the cities because we picked Logan's birthday present up at the airport--PJ! We hadn't seen him in 2 years. A quick trip to Grandma Kuhlman's and Aunt Mary's to visit was made. We had family pictures made on the 19th. Easter was the 20th. PJ went back to the airport on the 21st. Logan has been working. Bryan has been working. I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I take the kids to the cities tomorrow (May 1) to pick Grandma Mary up from the airport. May 4 Sierra gets baptized. May 5 Grandma goes BACK to the airport. I come home. I sleep for a week. LOL



           We even got to visit with Great-Grandma Kuhlman.

                   All my "babies" at the Mall of America.

                              The "bad" family picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment